JLJ, an established property consultancy firm, is seeking for competent and dynamic individuals for the following vacancies in various locations / states.
1) RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
- Data collection for property market
- Produce and report tabulation and analysis
- Gathering, analyzing data and report writing
- Degree/Diploma in Estate/Property/Land Management, Land Administration, Building Surveying or relevant fields;
- Graduates with the relevant qualifications may also apply;
- Working experience in related fields will be an added advantage;
- Able to converse fluent English and to do presentation in English;
- Able to read, analyze, extract and write information in English and Bahasa.
2) REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR – IMMEDIATE POSITION
- We are looking for individuals who seek new challenges and are ready to enhance their negotiating skills under professional guidance;
- Career advancement opportunity.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Able to converse fluently in English, Mandarin and Bahasa; good written English (optional Mandarind and Bahasa);
- Good and aggressive working attitude;
- Decent knowledge of the property market;
- Graduates are welcome to apply. Training will be provided for candidates without relevant experience or working background;
- Working experience in related fields will be and added advantage;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Posses own transport.
- Handle enquiries on sale, leasing of residential and commercial properties;
- Arrange and handle viewing appointment with respective parties;
- Follow up closely on all potential cases;
- Work independently, travel if necessary;
- Work on weekend and public holiday, whenever it is necessary;
- Regular reporting
Please email detailed resume with photo to: Human Resource Department at email@example.com (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)