Datuk P Kuvenaraju
Datuk P Kuvenaraju
MRISM, MRICS, MBA, Bsc Est.Man. (Birmingham)
Chartered Surveyor, Registered Valuer, Property Manager &
Jordan Lee & Jaafar (Pg) Sdn Bhd
In the property field since 1983
- Master in Business Administration (USA).
- Bsc. In Estate Management (Birmingham City) UK.
- Diploma in Valuation.
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (United Kingdom), MRICS.
- Member of Institution of Surveyors (Malaysia), MRISM.
- Registered Valuer under the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents, Malaysia.
- Registered Estate Agent under the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents, Malaysia.
- Licensed Auctioneer in the state of Penang.
BACKGROUND / WORKING EXPERIENCE
Prior to joining Colliers Jordan Lee & Jaafar in 1993, Datuk Kuvenaraju had served as Government Valuer for 10 years carrying out various aspects of valuation of landed properties and plant and machinery.
During his tenure with the government, he had served in several places covering Penang, Perak, Pahang, Selangor and Kuala Lumpur and gained wide knowledge on property and machinery valuation for stamp duty, land alienation, rating, compensation for land acquisition and other purposes for the Federal, State and Local Governments.
He was also positioned as Property Manager and Research Officer in INSPEN and has experience in giving lectures on various aspects of valuation to officers in local authorities, government training institutes and local undergraduates at MARA University of Technology.
He also had a short stint with the Property Services Agency (PSA) in Cambridge, England as an Estate Surveyor involved in Property Auctioning activities, Leasing, Acquisition and Disposal of Properties and other Property Management work.
Prior to his leaving the government service, he was the Plant and Machinery Valuer responsible for all Plant and Machinery work in the Valuation and Property Services Department, Ministry of Finance, Malaysia. He also regularly attends court as an expert witness.
He has set up the Jordan Lee & Jaafar Penang office where he is currently serving as the Executive Director.