Mr. Yap Kian Ann
Mr. Yap Kian Ann
MRISM, MPEPS, MMIPPM, BA (Hons) (UM)
Registered Valuer, Property Manager & Estate Agent
In the property field since 1997
- Registered Valuer under the Board of Valuers, Appraisers & Estate Agents, Malaysia.
- Registered Estate Agent under the Board of Valuers, Appraisers & Estate Agents, Malaysia.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia.
- Member of the Association of Valuers, Property Managers, Estate Agents and Property Consultants in Private Sector, Malaysia (PEPS).
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Professional Property Manager (MIPPM).
- Diploma (Property Consultancy and Valuation Surveying), the Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia
B.A. (Hons) (Economics) (University of Malaya).
BACKGROUND / WORKING EXPERIENCE
Mr. Yap graduated from the University of Malaya in April 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) majoring in Economics, after which he was attached to Messrs. Southern Bank Berhad. He obtained experience in the banking industry in the field of loans / credits, etc.
Subsequently, he joined the profession as a Valuation Executive with Colliers, Jordan Lee & Jaafar Sdn. Bhd. in April 1997 and was promoted to the position of Assistant Manager in 2001 and Manager in 2004. In 2005, he was promoted to the position of Senior Manager and was transferred to Ipoh branch for about a year. In 2006, he was transferred to KL and became an Associate Director. He has been appointed as Director in February 2012.
He is presently actively involved in valuation of larger and specialised properties for corporate clients as well as estate agency practice of all types of landed properties.